Tips and Tricks to Wear a Bucket Hat
The hat has been part of men and women's clothing since ancient times. Its use, meaning, and language, however, have varied over time. Hence, the expression "take off the hat," discovering the head, was a sign of respect and recognition of the person before whom you take off your hat. In other times, the hat was a symbol of social position and even of political significance. Currently, it is one more fashion accessory, although its use and perception are not the same in Spain as in Great Britain, for example. Each society has had its personal story with a hat. In almost all ancient civilizations, the hat was a necessary accessory of clothing in all social classes, although it is present in some cultures than in others. Let us not lose sight of the Egyptian or Babylonian hats.
Today, we all woo the bucket hat!
Today, we experience a rebirth of the bucket hat as a complement to distinguished fashion. A bucket hat is a fashion accessory that was indispensable in the past and is experiencing a resurgence. We see it again both on the street beaches, and at social events and, of course, on the catwalks. A Freddy Chico bucket hat is a fashion accessory available for both men and women with a great personality. However, here is the catch- you have to know how to wear it impeccably. As it says, you wear the hat and not the other way around!
Basic styling to wear a Freddy Chico Bucket Hat
For a casual beach day or a street style, there is a Freddy Chico bucket hat for all. Of course, you will have to try several styles to accompany the dress of the day! However, do not worry, there are hundreds of possibilities—some basic rules for choosing the black bucket hat that best suits your style and outfit.
· Wear the right size. Yes, bucket hats have the size! The hat should sit perfectly on the head. It should never be too tight or too big.
· If you are small in stature, choose small hats. As a rule, do not let the brim of your hat go over the width of your shoulders unless you are very tall.
· If you are tall, do not wear small tight bucket hats; they will be a bit ridiculous. Choose an ideal fit according to the shape of your head and shoulders.
· If you are chubby, wear bucket hats since they have a small or medium brim that will stylize you.
· For women's bucket hat, the most appropriate hairstyles to wear are the low ones such as braids or pigtails and lopsided manes.
· Not all hats are valid for the same situations and times of the year. Common sense tells us that the bucket hat for men or women is to wear it in hot weather.
Straight or slightly lopsided styling are choices that each of us must make when fitting a bucket hat. The final decision depends upon the shape of our face. If you are round faces, a lopsided style will go well.
Basic etiquette to wear a hat. When and where?
Bucket hats are a necessary accessory at any time of the year and look good with almost any outfit. However, today there are still damages with this type of accessories, primarily because we have internalized that a hat cannot fit us well and that it is outdated. However, when we see an influence or personality carry it.
Although there are more and more opposing voices, there are still specific rules of etiquette related to the use of the hat. The most important thing is to know in what moments and situations it makes little sense to wear a hat.
The basic rules are:
· A hat is a day accessory. The shape, color, and style will vary depending on the outfit that complements and the formality or informality of the activities we attend. For the afternoon, the ideal is a black bucket hat. At night, better to avoid it.
· A bucket hat for women can be worn all day long as far as it is a casual outing, cycling, camping, a hiking trip, swimming, a beach day, or at lunch with friends. They can remove their hats at any time, wherever they are.
· During the day, men can wear a top hat with a tailcoat or morning coat. To avoid if the act takes place indoors. Men should remove their hats in hidden places and certain social situations, in front of the passing of a parade or procession, etc. Men's bucket hat remains totally off sight in such a situation.
Without further ado, go ahead, check out the Freddy Chico bucket hat for men, and bucket hat for women.